Thursday, October 2, 2008

Flight to New York

I am in New York. I love it here and this is my third trip this year. I'm sure I'll have tons of pics and stories when I get back. Right now I'd like to talk about the flight here.

This blog is brought to you by the vice-presidential debate. If Matt wasn't watching it, I wouldn't be posting on my blog while I'm on vacation. Thanks Sarah and Joe!!

Matt and I flew first class. This isn't my first foray into first class, I was able to fly it back when Austin was 1 year old. He's 20. My usual flight experience is in the back with all the riff-raff and madness we call coach. I would guess that I am the riff-raff, except for this trip in which I will spend a couple of trips on Delta considering myself "first class".

What is it about first class that makes you feel better? My chair did a "transformer" act that put me in a lazy boy position which begged for a nap. Because of the seat and it's magical moving powers, I fell right to sleep and missed the warm washcloth experience. (DAMN!!)

Here are some pics of my legs stretched out straight and they barely touched the seat in front of me. (don't mind the shoes/sock ensemble, taking off my shoes in the airport begs me to wear good padded socks as I walk through the scanner)







Matt has even longer legs then mine and he relaxed with plenty of room to kick around. (notice the DELICIOUS bloody Mary!!)

I don't mean to brag. Matt works very hard and travels a lot for work. We ended up in first class because he had the miles and he's a medallion member. But I can tell you this, when I got up to go to the bathroom I swear I even looked better!! Must of been the chair....



Blog on.......

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, you are so funny! Man I'm jealous first class and going to New York it's just not fair! Love you blog on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're never going to want to fly coach ever again. I hope you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete