Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Finally Four!!

I did it! I haven't ran up to four miles since my last stress fracture. I haven't tried very hard, but now that I'm going to be a bride I thought it would be nice to be a taut and hot one!! So I've been working up to it and actually ran in the hotel gym on Monday and today (Wednesday) I went out and ran around the boardwalk by the hotel for 4 miles. The weather was perfect, it was cool and clear with a slight wind.


It was a great run and there was actually a wedding going on right by the water. I did learn one thing. I will not grow old, get all my old girlfriends and go to Disney world wearing stretch capri pants and matching pink Disney world shirts and mouse ears. It's just not going to happen. It's disturbing and scary.

1 comment:

  1. Dang, I was hoping we could do that someday. I even have the stretch pants already.

    ReplyDelete