Monday, March 2, 2009

Tick Tock Tick Tock

FOUR more days!!

I still can't believe that the wedding is almost here! I would really like time to slow down so that I can enjoy it a little more. I don't have much more to do (as far as I know). I am hoping to spend some time just relaxing. This is my last Bridal experience and although it really isn't bragging when you get more then one chance, I am bragging that I get to marry the finest man EVER!!

The great thing is that yesterday was my last day of work until the 20th of March. Yeeha! I have the rest of the week to watch for the cheesecake, pamper myself a little, get my ring cleaned and most important of all; watch for the UPS guy to bring my shoes. We are on about the 14th business day of shipping and I am positively thinking that they will be here on time. If they aren't here by Wednesday night then I'm taking my daughter and we are heading to the mall. Either way, it's not such a bad deal.

SO here is to a week of relaxation and enjoyment and we prepare for the festivities!
ENJOY!

blog on..

1 comment: