Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tending Ryder

In August I started tending Ryder once in a while when Rachelle worked. I love doing it and I get some quality time with him that I don't get when his favorite person (mommy!) is around. First thing we did was go to the store and buy some toddler friendly snacks and some summer clothes. They were on sale and I couldn't resist! I even went home and washed them so I could put a new one on him, like my own little doll! I bought them a little big, hoping that he could wear them next year, but he is growing like a weed!!


Snuggles and a nap

Getting ready for some grub! My kids wore that same bib.

Austin fed him (back when he liked baby food) and he loved it!


This is his favorite toy. It goes to a baby play center but he likes carrying around a big stick! He's also very interested in Mima's computer, but very sly about touching it.

This is one of my favorite pictures. Jake and Ryder, jammin.

Playing with the dogs and showing off his new helicopter shirt/shorts set!


More playing with Jake.
It's great times and I really love my grandson. I am also thrilled how great my kids are with him. They really adore him and love spending time with him!
Blog on...........

No comments:

Post a Comment