Monday, October 18, 2010

Blogging!

Lately I have been lead to the most fabulous blogs! They should be under the ones that I am following. When I get better at blogging in general, maybe I will learn how to add a LINK properly! Yes! Yes!

So far I am way excited to make some great recycled Christmas gifts and I am entertaining the idea of making my own laundry detergent. I really want my money spent differently and if I'm not buying the plastic containers (which I do recycle) then I may help so that my children's children don't burn in a fiery earth.

I am amazed at the talented and funny women that are out there. OK, a few men too. I want to be besties with them and laugh all day! I think I'm hilarious (just ask me), but alas, I don't share my hilarity much. I keep it all cozied inside only for my use. I am really amazed by these women that are all crafty and sharing. Teaching their children at home all the while taking amazing pictures to share. OK, not too amazed. If I went too much that way my family would be frightened and want an exorcism stat!! My stay at home and work my ass off days are over. Now I like to go somewhere and work it off and get a cute little paycheck at the end.

Another goal I can add to my list of things procrastinated - keep up better on my blog including pictures and stories. It would be a nice history for myself and my 10 followers. I will aspire to at least share the great stuff. The stuff I'm meaning to share.

In the meantime, check out my follow list and enjoy some people who really know how to blog!
This woman is amazing:

Amazingly crazy!! Teach kids at home? WHAT???
At least hers have lived to tell the tale....

Blog on............

No comments:

Post a Comment