Saturday, December 4, 2010

Winter Sun 10K

My first 10K

I planned and signed up as soon as I could and then I got really nervous!  Matt drove us to Moab and his parents met us there.  Nate and Rani made a delicious carb loading spaghetti dinner topped off with some ice cream!  nummy!
A little nervous

 The best husband, driver and supporter there is!
 Al and Sue drove to Moab to support me and help to carb load last night!
 OMG!!  I'm going to DIE!
 Home stretch!!
 DID IT!!
 AND I didn't die!
Nate, Matt's brother, is great at organizing garbage and making pasta!

It was a blast and I'm hoping to run a half-marathon sometime in 2011.  This running thing is pretty fun, although the training can bite.  Oh, and that part about feeling like I was going to die at the end.

Blog on......................

No comments:

Post a Comment