Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day of NOTHING

Have you ever had one of those days that had big plans that turned to jack? Yeah, one of those days. My first plan was to work a 12 hour in the SICU with my friend Tera. They didn't need me. It's slow. Come on people! Heart surgery! Trauma! Just do it.
Next up: long run. ::::big loud buzzer::: I ran a long run yesterday up in the mountains of Idaho to avoid the heat.


I pouted about it for two hours, called Tera and bitched about it for another 15 minutes. I even got dressed for the day to "run errands"....wash my car, get gas, drive a race hill I think I'm going to run.... I then became totally into my blog for the Wasatch Back Ragnar. By the time I finished, I had to change into my yoga clothes for a core class I signed up for during my pout session. I never even left the house in my moderately cute outfit of the day. Thank goodness I have enough to keep me busy the rest of the day! And double thank goodness I am working tomorrow!!!
I leave you (ala iPhone Blogger app) with a picture of my favorite workout towel. Yes, it says pledge. It's the BEST most absorbent manageable workout towel I've ever had. It never stops sucking.
I have no idea how it dusts.


Blog on............

No comments:

Post a Comment