Thursday, July 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Austin

My oldest son is 24 years old!!  He is the one that paved the way for the rest of my kids teaching me about being a mom.  He came to me and his dad at 6 days old.  An adorable tiny bundle of joy that we adopted from a sweetheart of a young girl in Arizona.  Since the day we brought him home my life has never been the same.  I can't imagine life without him.  


Austin has grown into a wonderful hard working young man.  I miss him terribly when he is working in North Dakota but thrilled to death when he comes home every two weeks.


Happy Birthday SON!!  
I love you!  


 March 3, 2009 - on my wedding day

 The boys all at my house at the same time!
Daniel, Austin and Jake
This summer at work

The funniest partial famiy picture!  Austin, Matt, me, Daniel and Sami in the back.

Austin helped to coach his little brothers little league team.

Weird kids
Great brother!

Blog on...............

No comments:

Post a Comment