Saturday, July 7, 2012

Slow Saturday

Still totally exhausted.  I dragged myself out of bed at 9am after 9 hours of sleep and went to Pilate's Reformer class.  I was just going to lay low and do my best.   Well, it was suppose to be a small class of 3 but 2 didn't show up. Although I am super grateful for the one on one class, I was dying.  My muscles in my legs and even my abdomen were so fatigued that I kept having muscle cramps.  I learned a lot though and did get a good work out.  I rewarded myself with a delicious Cafe Breve from Coffee Garden on 9th and 9th.  It wasn't the best one I've had there - but it did the trick.

Stopped at Costco on the way home:

My medic, Brandon talked me into the Whey Protein.  I think it was a good choice and a lot less expensive then the protein powder I usually buy.

The high protein and Paleo lifestyle has me feeling great and today I was finally a lower weight then I've been in probably 5 years.  I think I saw 4 pack abs.  I'm almost embarrassed to say that I even took a picture in the mirror.  In the right light it is pretty impressive.  Don't wait around for me to post it, because that is not going to happen.  

Matt is having a guys day with one of his old friends that is in town.  I decided to have a steak from the meat we bought a few months ago.  We purchased a fourth of a cow from a local farmer.  The meat is delicious and this steak turned out great!


I also made cauliflower mashed potatoes.  EW. YUCK.  I really thought they would be good with butter and cream in them and even some Irish Cheddar.  No.  Not even a little.  I am going to try to fry them up in "tater tot" fashion.  I might as well since they are left over.

Nothing else for the day, nothing.  What a great day!

Blog on............


No comments:

Post a Comment