Monday, January 12, 2015

15 things you probably didn't even want to know about me

I've been TAGGED.   Thanks to MILF Runner  I get the opportunity to answer some random questions and like most bloggers, talking about myself is amaze balls!!!  Hopefully by the end I'll come up with someone to tag.  I think my last post had 25 readers.  WINNING!

1) What is my current health-related goal?
The short answer is to just get through the Ultra Relay and Marathon without getting too hurt or dying.  The long answer is still to not die but I'd really like to stop stress eating and maybe lose a few pounds.  

Genius!

Double genius


Overall I'm willing my body to go from peri-menopause to menopause.  Commit dammit!



2) What is my biggest irrational fear?

Monsters under the bed and in the dark basement.  When I make the bed I can't have my foot under the bedskirt AT ALL.

Runner up....seeing my ex-husband...aka lying sack of shit.  


I call this picture
"Pile of lies"
That's  my son's foot.  I'm not the only victim of his assholeness


3) Do I enjoy wrapping presents?

Nope.  Never have.  I don't even need my presents wrapped.  Message me if you need my address.  :)


4) What is my favorite cross training activity?
Sex.   Wait.  shit.  
That's a problem, I actually don't like anything else.  I do like to hike in the summer, ski in the winter and I can power nap like a pro. 

I also like to fix things around the house.  ;)

5) If you came to visit me, what would we do?
Drink.  I could show you my helicopter.  We could ski.  



6) I have two weeks off work and two round trip plane tickets to anywhere. Where would I go and who would I take?

New York City and I would most likely go alone.  I love the freedom of doing whatever I want when I want.  I have no problem traveling alone.  (Is that weird?)

My favorite thing to do in New York.  Eat delicious crepes.

7) What’s the most embarrassing thing to happen to me during a run or a race? 
Getting lost.  Turning right when I should have turned left.  Add another 3/4th's a mile for shits and giggles. 

8) Three best days of my life? Or at least the top three that come to mind.

1.  Number one on the list is the 4 times I first met my kids.  God they are awesome.
2.  Getting my nursing degree
3.  Almost meeting Slash.  
Yes I took this picture.  No it's not the same day I almost met him.  
But DANG I was excited! We were in the same room but his security wouldn't let me past.  I should have showed him my boobies.

9) Okay, so I HAVE to eat a fast food meal. Which restaurant would I choose and what do I order? 
I LOVE the local fast food joint, Crown Burgers.  I get the Pastrami Burger and fries with lots of fry sauce!!  yeah UTAH!!
Fat Fest of deliciousness

10) Have I ever met a celebrity?

Affirmative.  But no one likes a name dropper!  

11) Share a pic of myself in non-workout clothes.

Is this a trick question?

One of my favorite pictures of me working.  The patient put it on his website.  His mother had taken it.  Although I'm furrowing my brow.  Hello Botox.

50th birthday
Blowing.


I'm naked here

Seriously. Finding these took the longest.


12) If I could choose to have a “do over” and switch careers, what would I choose and why?

Philanthropist.  I think I have a gift for handling money.  

"Roll, roll, roll in da money"


13) If I won an Olympic Gold Medal, how do I think I would react?

HIGH FIVE!  So excited and then I would cry uncontrollably on the podium.  I do when I watch it so I can only imagine it would be worse if I won.  

14) What did I want for Christmas?

Sex.  DAMNIT!!! 

As I grow older and I'm happy to just make ends meet, do some travel and buy sweet running shit then my desire for fancy gifts decreases exponentially.  Plus....who's going to give me a fancy gift?

I was lucky...I got some sweet stuff from my kids!  Hoping to give myself a new car in the next couple of years.  

15) What skills do I lack?

I cannot speak another language and I need a calculator for complicated math. 


:::shrug:::


Thanks MILFY!  That was fun to think about those things.  I think the Olympics is pretty much out but I'm sure I can improve my math skills.

Anyone want to try?  Let me tag you?

Blog on............

5 comments:

  1. bacon. Perimenopause. SEX (what is that...oh I ama single looosoer) and that FREAKING partrami berger. Oh your jpost is awesome. Perimenopause is not. Mine kicked in at 37. now I have had an ablasion and a few other things...but no flashes YET. Just of brilliance.

    Glad I popped over Thanks to the MILFY award!

    and YES so going to hell. I hear its warm there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG> I just realized we are RELATED!!! Not very many of us have a FAB last name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What just happened here? Did we just become best friends!!! Mwah! Thank you!

      Delete
    2. OMG! Am I coming over for some shenanigans? Get ready for the #curseoff Better yet...lets be in a ragnar van for 36 hours together.

      Delete
    3. THAT would be a blast!! ::::Fingers crossed:::

      Delete