Thursday, September 13, 2012

I'm a WINNER!

I have been looking at these for a couple of months.  I thought they would be awesome to have so I didn't have to worry about how many pockets my shorts have.  I even got my hands on one at the Top of Utah Half Marathon so I could see if I really wanted.  While I was looking at their website I entered their contest and won a free one!

I love to win!  

I received this email:

Okay, now with no further ado, this week's RooSport contest winner is.... 


Kathee Rydman!


Kathee, I'll be sending you an email shortly requesting your 

shipping information so I can send you your BRAND new, redesigned 
RooSport! 



Check them out!


roostuffed





It's a magnetic pocket! 

I'll definitely write a review when I get it and try it out.  I already have many ideas.  Carrying my phone when I decide to take it.  Keys, goo, Shaka Laka or anything.  

If you haven't tried the Shaka Laka Lip Blaka then you better get on it!  Both RooSport and Shaka Laka are local, Utah based business's.  I always try to support local and small businesses and usually I'm not disappointed. 

For now I have to finish painting my purple toes purple for the race!

A couple of years ago at a Superbowl party I won a TV.  I'm watching it right now.  I think when I get my RooSport i'll watch the TV I won while wearing the magnetic pocket, in honor of winning contests!




THANK YOU RooSport!

Blog on.............

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning! I can't wait to hear your review. I get tired of wearing a fuel belt just to carry my iPhone. This pocket sounds perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! What a coool little gadget! :)

    ReplyDelete