Monday, October 19, 2009

Fishing 09

Boating on Strawberry

This summer (09) Matt rented a slip at Strawberry for our old fishing boat. That provided us with some great entertainment and Matt loved spending his weekends there when he could! He shared his experience as much as he could.



Austin taking his turn at the wheel. What a beautiful day!


Daniel caught a fish!! I was just hanging out that trip.

The captain of the ship! Figuring out a great way to just lay out and read.

I was in heaven! Good book, sun and a little booze. Fishy!!

Daniel Matt's friend Adam went a couple of times too!


Matt and I even took the opportunity to have a trip by ourselves. I must say, we should do it more then once in a summer. It was a great day and I had a blast with my hubby!






My fishy fishy! I tried to put it right back into the lake, but he was already dead. We ate him. He was delicious!

Strawberry is a beautiful reservoir!

Can you see how happy this man is?? No, you can't see his face but I can tell he is smiling and loving it!

These pictures don't do it justice, but it really is beautiful. I love being high up in the mountains and in some great water.
We plan on doing it again next year and hopefully will have some great stories and/or experiences to share!
Blog on...........

No comments:

Post a Comment