Thursday, June 28, 2012

Off duty

Thank goodness that every month or so I have 12 hours during the day when I'm off duty in Rock Springs.  If I didn't then my toenails would never be painted!


I really only have 8 full toe nails.  The rest are still growing in from who knows what race in the spring.  I also pick purple - one of my big toes is all bruised and still growing out.  
Pretty hot, eh?

Back on duty and trying to sleep.  Sometimes I sleep great, sometimes I do not.  I went to the local Recreation center and did a body fit weight class this morning.  It's a cross between weights and aerobics using pylometrics.  I did get my exercise in because when I was done, I could barely lift my arms and legs.  Even 8 hours later my legs felt heavy. Wish I could find a good class like that in SLC, at a time I could take it.  Tomorrow I am going to try and have an OFF day so I can rest up and beat my time in a 5K.  I'm running the Taylorsville Dayzz 5K.  Last year it was hot as hell and I was SLOW.  This year I'm looking to beat 27:55, which is my 5K PR.  We'll see how that hill training helped me!!

Blog on...............

No comments:

Post a Comment