Monday, September 17, 2012

WOW

That's about all I can say at this point.  The Napa Ragnar 2012 will go down in the books as the most entertaining, most friends made and the closest I came to a running death.  Now that I've got your attention it will be a day or two before I get the full recap on the blog.  I have so many pictures and so many stories.  Plus, I am exhausted. I can barely keep my eyes open.  We drove home from Napa to Salt Lake City yesterday and I got up earlier this morning to clean out the van and get it back to my dad.  I'm still not all unpacked but I need a nap.  I think I may even have to do three or four parts to it.  

The experience never disappoints.  This team made all my efforts worth it.  I was pleasantly amazed at how well everyone fit together, got along and were kind to each other.  

For now, I must rest.  If I try to write a post in this state then I'll fall asleep typing and it won't make sense and  my already not so stellar writing skills may lack.  

Here is the team at the finish!  



Great times!

Blog on...................

No comments:

Post a Comment