I found this yesterday and filled it out. I love talking about running and this was a perfect way to do it! Plus I'm working today and I knew there wouldn't be anything too interesting to blog about. Which was true - I took a nap. Paperwork. woohoo.
From the Blog: The Hungry Runner Girl
Janae at HRG posted a quiz today and I thought that I would share it.
(I ran the Wasatch Back with her hubby and it is one of my favorite running blogs)
1. FUEL: Honey stinger goo. Sometimes the jelly beans. Working towards a more natural fueling with Trader Joes fruit sauce Crushers or make my own natural goo. If all else fails, a banana.
2. Race Length: LOVE relays and half marathons. My addiction to Relay's is obvious.
3. Workout Bottoms: Shorts when it's hot and capri's when it's cool. My long Nike cold pants when it's freezing. I haven't found a running skirt I like. I don't like the compression shorts - they aren't complimentary to my figure..
4. Sports Drink: NUUN. I use No-Xplode pre-workout on occasion. Lots and lots of water.
5. Running Temperatures: Perfect fall or spring coolness.
6. Running Shoe Brands: Saucony. Love the low heel drop.
7. Pre-race meal: Protein drink, banana and just before I start I have a Crusher or two.
8. Rest Days: I run about 3-4 days a week. Cross train with pilates/TRX or barre class the other days. Usually only 1 day a week without any exercise.
9. Music: I love having it! I love making a playlist for each race with my favorites at the time.
10. #1 reason for running: I am addicted. I started just for fun and the joke is on me. I love racing, relays and I love how fit it has made me and is keeping me as I age.
What are your answers to these questions?
Do you have anything you do/eat/wear when you are running that you feel very passionate about?