Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wedding Day Countdown

Well, It's finally here. The last week of my freedom.

Just kidding!! The wedding is still on and I am so excited!! Just having a reason to have all my friends and family get together is exciting, but top that off with marrying Matt - could it get any better??

Just about everything is done. Thankfully my sister-in-law's Melissa and Christie have got the flowers and cake stuff together and my sister Cari is working her magic for me on programs, place settings, table numbers etc. What a talented bunch!! About the only thing I know how to do it organize and delegate. I am forever grateful that they were willing to help. Dave (my brother) is going to rock the reception with his DJ skills. It's the wedding I always thought would be the best. Luckily Matt thinks it is going to be great too. Not too fancy just good food, good company and good times.

Now, I'm off for some well deserved bridal pampering!!

Tootaloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment