Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Corinne!!



Monday May 4th we celebrated Corinne's birthday with a little family BBQ bash. It was Matt and I and all our kids, grandson, sweeties and dogs. Chaotic and crazy and we loved every minute of it. Our family sure is getting big and I'm sure this summer we are going to have to spill out into the back yard more often. Matt put together the shin-dig and did a very mighty fine job. The food was good, the drinks were cold and we put a candle in Corinne's favorite ice cream treat - the drumstick!
We have wonderful kids and they are just dang good company!!!
The little picture in the middle is from the wedding. The one good pic that I had of Corinne actually looking at the camera was fuzzy. I guess I shouldn't leave my day job for photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment