Monday, July 2, 2012

Damn it's hot!

What a weekend!!  I made it through and at this time I am re-hydrating.  
It started out with the Taylorsville Dayzz 5K with Paul, Susan and Lesa (Susan's sister).  It was a great time!  I was slow, but it was really hot.  

Before - with the group - and after.

The rest of day was spent getting a massage and going to a Mac cosmetic party.  From their I went to Amie"s house.  There is no pictures, but there was drinking and laughing and seeing all the "kids" from camping that I don't get to see very often.  I finally saw Katarina (Kat), Ashley, Karly and Camille.  I ended up at Lisa's house and woke up on their couch (another post).  I hate those mornings. I actually wasn't sure where I was for a minute and then figured it out.  I felt like SHIT all day Sunday and definitely paid for my indulgence.  I even ate pasta in the morning.  
Let's just say, I woke up this morning so ready to get back to my weird healthy running lifestyle.  My party days are numbered.  I did have a great time though!  I could hardly move for 24 hours, but I'm now up and around.  Just a little dizzy still.  I'm sorry Liver....so sorry.  Don't let Pancreas get angry with me!


Laying at the Orthodontist office this morning.  It's been ONE year and I only have 3 months to go.  You can hardly see my braces in the picture above.


We are now in "elastic" mode.   It's gonna HURT!  So worth it.


Dr. Sorbonne checking other patients.  I really like his work.  It's casual Monday today.  



NEW compression socks!!  So Orange and so comfy.  Love them, love them, love them.  I can't wait to get a matching outfit and wear them in a race!

Blog on................

No comments:

Post a Comment