Thursday, July 5, 2012

Monday Funday

Monday fun stuff.



Daniel went with my brother Dave to help set up his stage and light show.  This is Dave's rig.  NICE!



Saturday I bought a free range chicken from a local farm here.  It was 5.5 lbs!!  Monday I found a recipe to cook it in the crock pot.  I wish I had a great pic of after - but by the time I got home from Yoga, the family was digging in.  That's what I get for having a late dinner.  It was super delicious and then we picked off the meat and added water, carrots and celery and then simmered it for fresh chicken broth.  
Here is a link to the recipe.  The Best Whole Chicken in a crock pot.
It's a super easy recipe with just a cut up onion in the bottom and a dry rub made with lots of spices!



Yoga with my Trader Joe's bag.  Intervention?  
I feel so....healthy and popular.

Oh look, an idea for my 50th birthday.  Mechanical Bull.  I would also have an open bar and paramedics on standby.

Blog on................

No comments:

Post a Comment