Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It's here! It's finally here!

This is my 3rd day off (well now it's the 4th), in a row.  After working soooooo much the last two weeks I am a little lost.  Sure, it's Christmas and I could decorate or shop, but I don't feel like it.  I've watched a lot of movies on Netflix, in bed, eating chocolate (dark, but still chocolate) and even some popcorn.
Luckily I had signed up for some kick-ass classes at the Pilates studio and have worked out at least every other day.  I wouldn't want my body to go completely to crap in 30 days or less.  

It has been almost 30 days since I have ran.  I am a run-a-holic.  Do I get a medal for this?  I should.  There should be a Universal Committee for Runners That Rest While Injured (UCRTRWI).  Medals should be given out for being "good" and letting the body heal.  I'm going to put that idea in my back pocket!  You know runners are basically medal whores?  Ok, just making sure. 

Today I have spent the day longingly waiting for the Federal Express man.  He is carrying my new iPad around in his truck and apparently is taking his time.  I can't do anything that will cause me to miss the ding dong of the iPad arrival.  Thank god I have two dogs that go bat shit crazy when the doorbell goes off.  

Don't tell my foot, but yesterday I was actually considering that it may be healing a little.  There was ice, massage and some KT taping.  I wore my new Mizuno's all day and I even participated in an Athletic Conditioning class that did not aggravate it.  That is all I can say for now.  I'm afraid my foot will see this and start acting like a big baby again.  In my head I'm cheering right frighty to hang in there and let me start running again in two weeks.  Just two weeks.....common big gal!

When my iPad did make it my son Daniel helped me get started.

With a photo montage.
Then my daughter Sami got home.  She decided that a montage full of pictures of me before my shower were not enough.  She decided to take a picture of me, in my yucky hanging out around the house cleaning clothes as I changed lightbulbs.  
She is adorable, and quite the actress!

I love my iPad!!  LOVE!

What is your favorite electronic toy?

Blog on................

1 comment:

  1. HAhaha, too funny!!! I think my favorite toy is my Garmin :)

    ReplyDelete