Friday, March 22, 2013

Today is the day!

Today is my Tenex procedure.
I'm not too worried about the procedure itself, just hoping that it helps.  I'm also hungry.  Not too hungry.  Day 22 on Whole30 has me burning the fat and not the quick carbs and so I don't feel like I'm going to pass out starving.  


Here is the post about Tenex.

I shaved my legs, painted my toenails and ran my Virtual Jelly Bean race yesterday so I would say I'm set to go!


Pink shoes and Turquoise top for the Jelly Effect.

I had so much to do to get all my stuff together for this, it's been a struggle.  I'm hoping to catch up on all the fun things I want to share on here while I'm off work for 2 weeks.  

Here's to running without pain!!  

Wish me luck!

Blog on.......................
  

No comments:

Post a Comment